Overview: Shifa International Hospitals Ltd. in collaboration with Shifa Foundation has organized a webinar series on “Advancements in Neurosurgery” to provide updates about
Shifa International Hospitals Ltd. in collaboration with Shifa Foundation has organized a webinar series on “Advancements in Neurosurgery” to provide updates about the advancements in the field of neurosurgery.
This activity is designed to update clinical knowledge that will help you to improve your daily practice, enhance patient confidence and improve patient safety.
The second topic of discussion is Pituitary Neurosurgery.
• Pituitary Neurosurgery
• Endocrine Management
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Understand the concept of Pituitary Neurosurgery.
• Understand the concept of Endocrine Management of Pituitary Neurosurgery.
Dr. Akbar Ali Khan, Neurosurgery, Shifa International Hospitals Ltd. Islamabad.
• Prof. Theodore H. Schwartz, Professor of Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery, Weill Cornell Medicine, New York, USA.
• Dr. Osama Ishtiaq,Endocrinologist, Shifa International Hospitals Ltd. Islamabad.
• Dr. Umar Yousaf Raja, Endocrinologist, Shifa International Hospitals Ltd. Islamabad.
Who Should Attend?
• Physician & Allied
Registrations are FREE!
The assessment in this activity is divided into the following components:
• End of Session Assessment – Online
• Reflection on improvement – assessment after 02 months
Mode of Teaching:
The activity is highly participatory, offered through interactive plenaries, individual presentations, group case-based learning and presentations via webinar.
The Faculty/Speaker, CME Planning Committee, Reviewer, Moderator and any individual connected to this activity confirms that they do not have any relevant financial relationships with any commercial interests to disclose.
CME Program Office: 051 – 846 – 3957 / 4357
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
(Saturday) 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm