Continuing Medical Education
Keeping in view the growing need of CME in physicians and healthcare professionals, established under the umbrella of SCOPE, the Continuing Medical Education department was envisioned to create healthcare teams for change through CME.
To work with organizations vested in a team approach with physicians, nurses, pharmacists and other allied healthcare professionals to facilitate improvements in patient outcomes.
We believe in the idea that we all learn from each other and the more we work together the greater the chance for improvement in skills, strategies and outcomes.
To maintain, develop and enhance the knowledge, skills, competence and professional performance by providing the needs-based education for physicians and health care providers which enables the optimum provision of health care and improve the patient outcomes.
To achieve our mission, we are committed to strengthen learners’ knowledge, competence, and performance.
To improve patient care by fostering lifelong learning for inter-disciplinary and inter-professional healthcare team by promoting quality improvement in clinical knowledge, skills, and techniques
- To design activities that close professional practice gaps
- To improve patient outcomes
- To create and engage learners in the state-of-the-art content
- To collect and analyze learner data to measure the impact of what we offer
- To maintain selective criteria in choosing our educational partners.
- To uphold a strict firewall between commercial support and content