Life Support Training (LiST)
Established under the umbrella of SCOPE, the Shifa LiST Center strives to provide the complete suite of Emergency Cardiovascular and Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation efforts including Heartsavers, Basic Life Support – BLS, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support – ACLS, and Pediatric Advanced Life Support – PALS trainings.
The Shifa LiST Center is actively pursuing accreditation from the American Heart Association (AHA), and anticipates integration as a licensed International Training Center (ITC) under the AHA network. Under this vision, the LiST Center will offer trainings to medical practitioners, paramedical staff, first responders, and emergency service professionals across the city.
Under its current form, the Shifa Life Support Training (LiST) Center is now conducting ACLS certification courses for medical practitioners within Shifa International Hospitals recurrent on a fortnightly basis.
To provide leadership in the provision of quality Life Support trainings and education.
To empower medical professionals and deliver enhanced patient care by imparting critical Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) education at the highest standards
- To provide essential Life Support Training services for medical practitioners across healthcare institutes throughout the country.
- To set the benchmark for regional Life Support services by incorporating up-to-date educational syllabi employed globally.
- To improve existing safety standards for patients and practitioners during the administration of essential life support care.
- To document and address inherit flaws in operational practices employed by collecting and analyzing feedback from participants and faculty.
- To build a network of Life Support service providers by developing future instructors.