Shifa Center of Professional Excellence (SCOPE) in collaboration with Shifa International Hospitals Ltd, Islamabad designed the webinar series on Pediatric Dermatology in ER.
- First Topic of the series was “Infection”.
- Second topic of Discussion was “Inflammatory Rashes and Systemic Diseases”.
- The third topic for discussion is “DRUG RASH, INFESTATIONS, LUMPS AND BUMPS”.
- The fourth topic for discussion is “BIRTHMARKS AND GENODERMATOSIS”.
- The Fifth topic for discussion was “Dermatological Emergencies – Part 01”
- The Sixth topic for discussion was “Dermatological Emergencies – Part 02”.
Dr. Amjad is a graduate of Ayub Medical College, Peshawar. He is a Fellow of Royal College of Pediatrics & Child Health, UK
He has also done his Masters in Dermatology Skills & Treatment from University of Hertfordshire, UK.
Previously, he has worked as Consultant Pediatric Dermatologist & Clinical Lead Dermatology at Queen’s Hospital, Rom Valley, Romford, UK.