CME WEBINAR SERIES | COVID – 19 PANDEMIC | CARDIOLOGY IN COVID – 19
Shifa International Hospital in collaboration with Shifa Foundation has organized CME webinar series on COVID – 19 pandemic to create awareness of COVID – 19 and address the questions of the participants.
At the conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Support national readiness and preparedness for COVID-19
- Streamline the process of coordinating resources and assessing preparedness level.
- Learn about the etiology and epidemiology of the disease.
- Guide its diagnosis, management and prevention.
- Understand the key challenges faced by healthcare workers.
- Discuss the societal challenges raised by COVID-19 and opportunities to address them.
Fourteen topic of the series was “CARDIOLOGY IN COVID – 19” held on Thursday, September 03, 2020, at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Management of Cardiovascular Disease During COVID – 19 was discussed in detail by Dr. Saeed Ullah Shah, Consultant Cardiology, Shifa International Hospitals Ltd, Islamabad followed by the discussion on COVID – 19 & Cardiac Complication by Dr. Waqas Ahmed, Consultant Cardiology, Shifa International Hospitals Ltd, Islamabad. Towards the end of the Webinar, participants were welcomed to ask questions which were answered lived.
The said activity was conducted LIVE via Zoom webinar.
The Faculty/Speaker, CME Planning Committee, Reviewer, Moderator and any individual connected to this activity confirms that they do not have any relevant financial relationships with any commercial interests to disclose.