CME WEBINAR SERIES | COVID – 19 PANDEMIC | Renal and Dialysis in COVID – 19
Shifa International Hospital in collaboration with Shifa Foundation has organized CME webinar series on COVID – 19 pandemic to create awareness of COVID – 19 and address the questions of the participants.
At the conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Support national readiness and preparedness for COVID-19
- Streamline the process of coordinating resources and assessing preparedness level.
- Learn about the etiology and epidemiology of the disease.
- Guide its diagnosis, management and prevention.
- Understand the key challenges faced by healthcare workers.
- Discuss the societal challenges raised by COVID-19 and opportunities to address them.
Ninth topic of the series was “Renal and Dialysis in COVID – 19” held on Thursday, July 09, 2020 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Talk on Experience and Challenges in Practicing Urology in COVID-19 was delivered by Dr. M. Ayaz Khan Consultant Urologist, Divisional Head, Urology &Director Program Kidney Transplant, Shifa International Hospitals Ltd, Islamabad followed by the talk on Renal Failure in COVID -19 by Dr. Shahrukh Mirza, Associate Consultant, Nephrologist, Shifa International Hospitals Ltd, Islamabad.The LIVE session was facilitated by Prof. Dr. Ejaz A. Khan, Consultant / Chief of Pediatrics & Section Head Infectious Diseases, Shifa International Hospitals Ltd, Islamabad. Towards the end of the Webinar, participants were welcomed to ask questions which were answered lived.
The said activity was conducted LIVE via Zoom webinar.
The Faculty/Speaker, CME Planning Committee, Reviewer, Moderator and any individual connected to this activity confirms that they do not have any relevant financial relationships with any commercial interests to disclose.