CME WEBINAR SERIES | COVID – 19 PANDEMIC | Neurology and COVID-19
Shifa International Hospital in collaboration with Shifa Foundation has organized CME webinar series on COVID – 19 pandemic to create awareness of COVID – 19 and address the questions of the participants.
At the conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Support national readiness and preparedness for COVID-19
- Streamline the process of coordinating resources and assessing preparedness level.
- Learn about the etiology and epidemiology of the disease.
- Guide its diagnosis, management and prevention.
- Understand the key challenges faced by healthcare workers.
- Discuss the societal challenges raised by COVID-19 and opportunities to address them.
Twelfth topic of the series was “Neurology and COVID-19” held on Thursday, August 13, 2020, at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Talk on Experience and Challenges of Neurology and COVID – 19 was discussed in detail by Prof. Dr. Maimoona Siddiqi, Consultant Neurologist & Head of Department, Neurology, Shifa International Hospitals Ltd, Islamabad. Professor of Neurology, Shifa College of Medicine, Islamabad followed by the talk on Stroke in the time of COVID – 19 by Dr. Sahrish Aieshah Kazi, Associate Consultant Neurologist, Shifa International Hospitals Ltd, Islamabad. Towards the end of the Webinar, participants were welcomed to ask questions which were answered lived.
The said activity was conducted LIVE via Zoom webinar.
The Faculty/Speaker, CME Planning Committee, Reviewer, Moderator and any individual connected to this activity confirms that they do not have any relevant financial relationships with any commercial interests to disclose.