CME WEBINAR SERIES | COVID – 19 PANDEMIC | Safe Surgery And Preparedness During COVID -19
Shifa International Hospital in collaboration with Shifa Foundation has organized CME webinar series on COVID – 19 pandemic to create awareness of COVID – 19 and address the questions of the participants.
At the conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Support national readiness and preparedness for COVID-19
- Streamline the process of coordinating resources and assessing preparedness level.
- Learn about the etiology and epidemiology of the disease.
- Guide its diagnosis, management and prevention.
- Understand the key challenges faced by healthcare workers.
- Discuss the societal challenges raised by COVID-19 and opportunities to address them.
Sixth topic of the series was “Safe Surgery And Preparedness During COVID -19” Pandemic held on Thursday, June 18, 2020 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Dr. Ghulam Siddiq, Consultant General Surgeon and Chief of Surgery, Shifa International Hospitals Ltd, Islamabad discussed the “Resumption Of Laparoscopic Surgery During COVID Pandemic” followed by the talk on “Preparation For Urgent And Emergency Surgery During COVID Pandemic (Anesthesia & Operating Rooms)” by Dr. Muhammad Ashraf, Consultant Anesthesiology and Chief of Anesthesia, Shifa International Hospitals Ltd, Islamabad. Towards the end of the Webinar, participants were welcomed to ask questions which were answered lived.
The said activity was conducted LIVE via Zoom webinar.
The Faculty/Speaker, CME Planning Committee, Reviewer, Moderator and any individual connected to this activity confirms that they do not have any relevant financial relationships with any commercial interests to disclose.