CME WEBINAR SERIES | COVID – 19 PANDEMIC | Protecting HCWs from COVID – 19
Shifa International Hospital in collaboration with Shifa Foundation has organized CME webinar series on COVID – 19 pandemic to create awareness of COVID – 19 and address the questions of the participants.
At the conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Support national readiness and preparedness for COVID-19
- Streamline the process of coordinating resources and assessing preparedness level.
- Learn about the etiology and epidemiology of the disease.
- Guide its diagnosis, management and prevention.
- Understand the key challenges faced by healthcare workers.
- Discuss the societal challenges raised by COVID-19 and opportunities to address them.
Fourth topic of the series was “Protecting HCWs from COVID – 19” held on Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Dr. Ejaz A Khan, Chief of Infectious Diseases – SIH discussed the “Risks and Challenges to protect HCWs” followed by the talk on “Infection Control Measures in hospital settings for COVID 19 – Key Points” by Ms. Ruth Samuel, Manager Infectious Diseases – SIH. Dr. Maryam Sharif, Assistant Consultant, Employee Health Clinic – SIH shared the “Risk assessment and management of exposure of HCWs in the context of COVID – 19. Towards the end of the Webinar, participants were welcomed to ask questions which were answered lived.
The said activity was conducted LIVE via Zoom webinar.
The Faculty/Speaker, CME Planning Committee, Reviewer, Moderator and any individual connected to this activity confirms that they do not have any relevant financial relationships with any commercial interests to disclose.