CME WEBINAR SERIES | COVID – 19 PANDEMIC | Mental Health Issues in COVID – 19
Shifa International Hospital in collaboration with Shifa Foundation has organized CME webinar series on COVID – 19 pandemic to create awareness of COVID – 19 and address the questions of the participants.
At the conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Support national readiness and preparedness for COVID-19
- Streamline the process of coordinating resources and assessing preparedness level.
- Learn about the etiology and epidemiology of the disease.
- Guide its diagnosis, management and prevention.
- Understand the key challenges faced by healthcare workers.
- Discuss the societal challenges raised by COVID-19 and opportunities to address them.
Fifth topic of the series was “Mental Health Issues in COVID – 19” held on Thursday, June 11, 2020 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Dr. Sajida Naseem, Associate Professor Community Medicine, Shifa College of Medicine, Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University, Islamabad discussed the “COVID – 19 Myths And Its Apprehensions” followed by the talk on “Mental Health- Coping Strategies During the Time of COVID-19” by Prof. Dr. Abdul Wahab Yousafzai, Consultant / Section Head, Psychiatry, Shifa International Hospitals Ltd, Islamabad and Shifa College of Medicine, Islamabad. Towards the end of the Webinar, participants were welcomed to ask questions which were answered lived.
The said activity was conducted LIVE via Zoom webinar.
The Faculty/Speaker, CME Planning Committee, Reviewer, Moderator and any individual connected to this activity confirms that they do not have any relevant financial relationships with any commercial interests to disclose.