CME WEBINAR SERIES | COVID – 19 PANDEMIC | MANAGEMENT OF COVID – 19
Shifa International Hospital in collaboration with Shifa Foundation has organized CME webinar series on COVID – 19 pandemic to create awareness of COVID – 19 and address the questions of the participants.
At the conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Support national readiness and preparedness for COVID-19
- Streamline the process of coordinating resources and assessing preparedness level.
- Learn about the etiology and epidemiology of the disease.
- Guide its diagnosis, management and prevention.
- Understand the key challenges faced by healthcare workers.
- Discuss the societal challenges raised by COVID-19 and opportunities to address them.
Third topic of the series was “MANAGEMENT OF COVID – 19” held on Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Dr. M. Javid Bhutta, Consultant Infectious Diseases – SIH discussed the Medical Management of COVID – 19 and Therapeutic options under investigation followed by the talk on COVID 19 Pneumonia by Dr. Aftab Akbar, Consultant & Section Head Pulmonology & Critical Care – SIH. Towards the end of the Webinar, participants were welcomed to ask questions which were answered lived.
The said activity was conducted LIVE via Zoom webinar.
The Faculty/Speaker, CME Planning Committee, Reviewer, Moderator and any individual connected to this activity confirms that they do not have any relevant financial relationships with any commercial interests to disclose.