CME WEBINAR SERIES | COVID – 19 PANDEMIC | LESSONS AND EXPECTATIONS
Shifa International Hospital in collaboration with Shifa Foundation has organized CME webinar series on COVID – 19 pandemic to create awareness of COVID – 19 and address the questions of the participants.
At the conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Support national readiness and preparedness for COVID-19
- Streamline the process of coordinating resources and assessing preparedness level.
- Learn about the etiology and epidemiology of the disease.
- Guide its diagnosis, management and prevention.
- Understand the key challenges faced by healthcare workers.
- Discuss the societal challenges raised by COVID-19 and opportunities to address them.
Fifteen topic of the series was “THE PANDEMIC: LESSONS AND EXPECTATIONS” held on Saturday, September 12, 2020 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm.
The New Normal; COVID – 19 was briefly discussed by Dr. Ejaz Ahmed Khan, Associate Professor Health Services Academy, Pakistan followed by the discussion on “Together We Can Beat Corona Virus” by Ms. Ruth Samuel, Manager Prevention & Control of Infection, Shifa International Hospitals Ltd, Islamabad. Session was moderated by Dr. Naveed Rashid, Consultant Infectious Diseases, Shifa International Hospitals Ltd, Islamabad. At the end of the Webinar, participants were welcomed to ask questions which were answered lived.
The said activity was conducted LIVE via Zoom webinar.
The Faculty/Speaker, CME Planning Committee, Reviewer, Moderator and any individual connected to this activity confirms that they do not have any relevant financial relationships with any commercial interests to disclose.