Shifa International Hospital in collaboration with Shifa Foundation has organized CME webinar series on COVID – 19 pandemic to create awareness of COVID – 19 and address the questions.
To build a stronger society and plan better responses to the pandemic, virtual talks have been organized to share experiences and knowledge.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Support national readiness and preparedness for COVID-19
- Streamline the process of coordinating resources and assessing preparedness level.
- Learn about the etiology and epidemiology of the disease.
- Guide its diagnosis, management and prevention.
- Understand the key challenges faced by healthcare workers.
- Discuss the societal challenges raised by COVID-19 and opportunities to address them.
Ninth topic of the series was “RENAL AND DIALYSIS IN COVID – 19” held on Thursday, July 09, 2020, at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm.
“Talk on Experience and Challenges in Practicing Urology in COVID -19 Pandemic” was delivered by Dr. M. Ayaz Khan, Consultant Urologist, Divisional Head, Urology & Director Program Kidney Transplant, Shifa International Hospitals Ltd, Islamabad Followed by a talk on “Renal Failure in COVID – 19” was discussed by Dr. Shahrukh Mirza, Associate Consultant, Nephrologist, Shifa International Hospitals Ltd, Islamabad.